Shipping calculated at checkout.
'Baguette line' necklace
Elegant and timeless, this polished ‘Baguette Line’ necklace is here to stay forever. Just make sure you're dripping in it with every outfit. This handmade Albby piece draws on the natural beauty of water drops of brilliant baguettes.
Each order comes with a cotton dust bag and a silver cloth.
All of our designs can be custom-made with solid 14k or 18k gold and top-quality diamonds. For further assistance please contact us
- Adjustable length (34cm + 10cm extension, 44cm max total length)
- Pendant size: 5*28mm
- Weight: 3.5gr
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Sterling Silver 925
- White gold plating
- Plating thickness: 0.05 microns
- 5A Cubic Zirconia Stones
- 100% nickel free
- 100% lead free
- 100% cadmium free
Here at Albby, we use high quality materials and plating. All our jewelry is made of 925 Sterling Silver with a 14k/18k gold plating. In order to extend the life of your piece of jewelry, please follow these guidelines:
- Store your jewelry separately in your Albby dust bag when not in use.
- Jewelry should avoid contact with chemicals (such as cosmetics, perfume, hand cream, bleach, etc.) in order to prevent a chemical effect.
- Wait for hand/face cream to dry before putting on any jewelry.
- Silver is a soft metal, so we recommend removing jewelry while cleaning or in cases where it might get knocked against rough surfaces.
- Chemicals like chlorine and salt can damage silver so avoid wearing while swimming in the sea or swimming pool.
- It is recommended to avoid wearing your jewelry while doing sports, showering and sleeping.
- To clean any tarnishing, simply polish with your silver cloth (supplied with your order) to regain a silver finish. Regular use of a silver cloth removes light tarnish and inhibits re-tarnishing, prolonging the original sparkle of your silver.
- Silver jewelry will naturally tarnish (oxidize) over time depending on exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, sunlight, chemicals and other factors such as high acidity levels in your skin. Tarnishing is a dulling which naturally occurs when silver reacts with sulfur or hydrogen sulfide in the air/skin. It is best practice to remove tarnishing when it first appears, rather than leaving it for long durations of time, which may be harder to remove. Cleaning your jewelry frequently should prevent this reaction.
- If you have any questions regarding caring for your jewelry please contact us: email@example.com
We offer a polishing and re-plating service for all of our jewelry. Please contact us for a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org.